Pocket Full of Happiness Part 2

I simply had to replace the muslin pocket I made way back in the beginning of all this. So here they are. Linen pockets with dutch linen trim on the openings. Machine sewn with silk since the linen was making it act all wonkey. Unfortunately I ran out of the tape before getting to the waistband. So I used a scrap of poly bias tape from the bin. Just can't get away from having some bias tape on these pockets. I'll rip it off & replace it when I get more of the dutch linen. I go through that stuff more than anything. This was 10 yards & I could use 3 more easily. Next time I'll buy the entire roll.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting